2 bedroom apartment for saleCooperage Quay, Riverside, Stirling
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- Dining Kitchen
- GCH & DG
- Security Entry & Residents Parking
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this spacious and modern Executive Top Floor Apartment.
Situated within the sought after area of Riverside, a short walk from Stirling City Centre, the property offers high ceilings and stunning views of both Stirling Castle and the River Forth. Early inspection is highly recommended to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality and style of the accommodation on offer.
- Private Security Entrance system.
- Hallway providing access to all main apartments with two spacious storage cupboards.
- Bright, spacious Lounge with large windows overlooking the front of the property including a balcony with seating area and views of the River Forth.
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with ample co-ordinating wall & base units. Integrated electric double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine, dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer.
- 2 Double Bedrooms which benefit from fitted mirrored wardrobes providing ample storage and view of Stirling Castle. The Master Bedroom having the added benefit of an en-suite with cream wash hand basin & wc, electric shower & cubicle.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising, WC, wash hand basin and bath with cradle shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and full double glazing. Externally there is an allocated private residents parking space and ample space for visitors.
The property is near the new Forthside development with sports centre, cinema, restaurants and more. Stirling City Centre has an array of amenities and provides excellent transport by both main line rail and bus station. Motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to the central belt and beyond. Schooling is available in Riverside at the local primary school which is at the heart of this thriving community and secondary level schooling is also available nearby.
Lounge 4.78m (15' 8") x 3.86m (12' 8")
Dining Kitchen 4.34m (14' 3") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Master Bedroom 3.45m (11' 4") x 2.92m (9' 7")
En-Suite Shower Room 2.19m (7' 2") x 1.70m (5' 7")
Bedroom 2 3.58m (11' 9") x 2.75m (9' 0")
Family Bathroom 2.04m (6' 8") x 1.71m (5' 7")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42174669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPP1000715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.