2 bedroom flat for saleChamberlain Street, Wells
- Gracious living in the city centre
- Ground floor apartment accessed either via the communal hallway or directly from Chamberlain Street
- Beautiful reception room with feature windows and marble fireplace with mezzanine level
- Ornate plaster cornicing and height of 3.951m
- Two bedrooms
- Garage and hardstanding
- No onward chain
A ground floor apartment within this imposing Grade II Listed building set in the centre of Wells and enjoying a particularly impressive reception room with a high ceiling and ornate plaster cornicing. Outside there is a garage and parking space. The property is an easy level walk to the High Street and would be ideal as a "lock up and leave" home. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4489994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeanes Holland Burnell, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.