3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCringleford
Sold by Us
- Impressive detached bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 with Built in Storage
- 134 (max) Kitchen with Modern, Cream Coloured Units & Views to the Rear Garden
- Light & Airy 204 (max) Lounge with a Large Window to the Front of the Property
- Shower Room with 1 ½ Sized Shower Cubicle & Separate Toilet
- Double Garage with Single Electric Up & Over Door, Light & Power
- Generous Front, Side & Rear Gardens, Laid Mainly to Lawn
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Lovely Location on the Corner of a Cul-De-Sac in the Very Popular Suburb of Cringleford
- Easy Access to A11 & Norwich Southern Bypass, plus Local Amenities including Waitrose Supermarket
SUMMARY Large detached 3 bedroom bungalow sitting on a generous corner plot in Cringleford, a much sought-after residential location south west of Norwich.
The property comprises of versatile accommodation and well maintained gardens, with a spacious entrance hall allowing access through to a 20'4 (max) lounge with an attractive feature window and fire surround. From there, a single glass door takes you through to the separate dining room which has a door leading directly into the rear garden.
There is a 13'4 (max) kitchen with a range of modern cream floor and wall units. Along the entrance hall lies the shower room and separate toilet, plus 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which have their own built-in storage.
A little updating is required to bring this property back to its very best but there is such a lot to like about it, including the great location! Internal inspection is strongly recommended.
OUTSIDE Sitting on a corner plot, the 'L' shaped front and side gardens measure approx. 100' x 61' (max) including driveway and are laid mainly to lawn, with a low retaining wall, flower borders and an ornamental tree. The boundary is marked by a post and chain fence. A driveway leads to the double garage with electrically-operated garage door and allows further off-road parking. A concrete slab path leads from the drive to the front door with its large storm porch.
Access to the rear garden is via a wrought iron gate on one side and a wooden gate on the other side of the property. The rear 'L' shaped garden measures approx. 90' x 42' (max) and features a patio and lawn. There is an outside tap to the rear.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton, turn left past the entrance to Waitrose carpark, go across the bridge and turn left into Keswick Road. Mark Lemmon Close is on the left hand side and the property is immediately on your left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42176709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.