3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHillside Road, Beeston Regis, Sheringham
Sold STC £265,000
- GUIDE £265,000 - £275,000
- Recently Refurbished Detached Bungalow
- Contemporary Kitchen & Three Double Bedrooms
- Gardens & Large Garage
- Distant Sea Views & No Onward Chain!
A recently refurbished detached bungalow set in the village of Beeston Regis, close to the popular seaside town of Sheringham. Boasting a contemporary kitchen/diner, lounge with open fire & three double bedrooms. With distant views of the sea & Beeston Bump, gardens, large garage & no onward chain!
GUIDE £265,000 - £275,000
Set in the residential area of Beeston Regis, under two miles from the coastal town of Sheringham with shops, supermarkets, schools, restaurants, transport links, 18 hole golf course and the lovely North Norfolk beaches. The property has been refurbished throughout including newly fitted doors, carpets, kitchen and bathroom, and patio area to the rear. This detached bungalow consists of a lounge with open fire and contemporary kitchen/diner with patio doors leading to the low maintenance rear garden, with a patio and shingle area and borders. There is a family bathroom and three double bedrooms. To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to an exceptionally big garage which in part could be used as an extension to the property, and there is a good sized lawned area with well tended borders and a shingle path to the front door. With lovely distant views of the sea and Beeston Bump, and no onward chain it is a must see!
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect and double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Exposed brick and wall light. Feature tiled flooring.
With a single glazed wooden door and side panel window to the front aspect. Laminate wood flooring, radiator and loft access. Built in storage cupboard and doors off.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect with distant sea views! Second obscured double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and television point. Spot lights and carpet. Open fire with contemporary slate hearth and solid wooden mantle.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.84m )
With a range of contemporary fitted base units with work surfaces over. Single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Bosch built in electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Integral washing machine/tumble dryer. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Built in pantry. Spot lights, contemporary radiator and laminate wood flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double doors leading to the rear patio garden.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" max x 10' 3" ( 4.01m max x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect with distant sea views! Built in wardrobe. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage unit below, and bath with mixer taps and power shower over with glass screen. Part tiled splashbacks and laminate wood flooring. Heated towel rail and spot lights. Obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garage 41' 2" x 10' 3" ( 12.55m x 3.12m )
With up and over door. Power, light and plumbing. Window to the side aspect and door leading to the rear garden.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to the garage providing ample parking. A shingle path leads to the front door, and there is a good sized lawned area with shrubs, well-tended borders and trees. Steps and a gate lead to the rear of the property.
There is a low maintenance garden to the rear of the property, with a patio seating area and shingled area with trees and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42177168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.