3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBroadway, Horwich
- Extended three-bedroom detached true bungalow
- Dining Kitchen with access to third bedroom
- Extension to front with further sitting room
- Well tended gardens to front and rear
- Lengthy driveway leading to attached garage
- Views to Rivington Pike from rear garden
- Convenient for various transport links
Situated on a road where properties are seldom placed into the open market is this extended three bedroom detached true bungalow. It is worthy of note that the accommodation incorporates a dining kitchen which provides access to the third bedroom which has previously been used as a separate dining room. The two rear double bedrooms overlook the rear garden and there is an extension to the front providing a well proportioned entrance hall or further sitting area. There are well tended gardens both to the front and rear and a lengthy driveway leading to an attached garage. Since 2011 the property has had a new roof covering and new gch boiler.
What the Vendor says:
“I have lived in the property since 2011 and been very happy here; the side and back of the property are something of a sun trap and I enjoy a view of Rivington Pike when stood in the rear garden. Broadway is quiet, within easy reach of Winter Hill, but also within easy reach of Horwich village and its various transport links. I feel fortunate to have had such good neighbours during my stay”.
From our office turn right and at the traffic lit junction with Lee Lane turn right. Lee Lane will lead into Church Street. As you pass over the mini roundabout, continue up the hill passing Mill Lane on your left hand side and the entrance to Stocks Park Drive will be on your right hand side. As you enter Stocks Park Drive take the first turning on your left and then first turning right into Broadway where number 10 will be on your right hand side identified by the Lancasters for sale board.
Property ref: 121_2694_3876505
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42185496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3876505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.