2 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Village, Haxby, York
- Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000
- Retirement Property For The Over 55's
- First Floor Two Bedroom Flat
- Communal Lounge & Lift Access
- Well Positioned For Local Haxby Amenities
- Beautifully Kept Communal Gardens
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MODERNISED FLAT IN SOUGHT AFTER RETIREMENT HOME CLOSE TO HAXBY AMENITIES - This well presented two bedroom first floor retirement flat boasts modern living accommodation and well presented decor.
This well appointed two double bedroom first floor apartment is located within the ever popular development of Wyre Mews and is offered to the over 55's and comprises communal hallway with lift access to all floors, two communal lounges, one with kitchen and W.C, various "break out" seating areas, library with additional seating, gym, pool room, communal laundry with washer and dryer, luggage room and purpose built disabled scooter store. The home briefly comprises private entrance hall, living room with feature electric fire and bay window, modern fitted kitchen, shower room and two double bedrooms. Externally there is beautifully kept communal gardens and residents parking available. With upvc double glazing where stated and electric storage heaters, this ready to move into home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
With lift access to all floors and communal lounge.
Entry is via a private door leading to:-
Living Room 14' 7" x 13' 11" ( 4.45m x 4.24m )
A light and airy living room with a double glazed window to the side aspect, a fireplace with electric fire and a storage cupboard housing hot water tank. Television point, telephone point and a storage heater.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer. Appliances include an electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
A part-tiled suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Shaver point and an extractor fan.
Wyre Mews provides beautifully well kept communal gardens for residents to enjoy as well as ample on site parking for residents and visitors.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42186606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.