3 bedroom detached house for saleFockerby, Scunthorpe
- Detached house in rural village location
- Lounge, dining kitchen, sun room & utility
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms & bathroom to first floor
- Extensive parking, garage & manageable gardens
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market this three bedroom detached house situated in the rural village of Fockerby. Early inspection reveals a beautifully presented home which briefly comprises entrance hall, dining kitchen with excellent range of modern units and fitted appliances including induction hob, double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Double doors lead from the kitchen to a sun room and there is a generous lounge with bay window and stairs to first floor. The ground floor accommodation is completed by an en-suite master bedroom and a utility room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with modern suite. Having generous off road parking, garage and manageable lawned gardens. Viewing essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42186663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.