3 bedroom detached house for saleHolt Road, Gresham, Norwich
- £300,000 - £335,000
- Dining Room with STOVE
- Kitchen with AGA
- Garage and further parking
- Oil fired central heating
A charming 3 bedroom detached brick and flint cottage with garage, parking and garden.
A charming 3 bedroom detached brick and flint cottage with rendered elevation, garage, parking and garden.
Entrance Door To;
Tiled floor, radiator, staircase.
Wc, wash hand basin, oil fired boiler, tiled floor, electric wall heater, wall light/shaver point, double glazed window to front. ( this room presently houses a washing machine and tumble dryer )
Sitting Room 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
Radiator, double doors to rear garden, double glazed windows to side and rear. Double doors to;
Dining Room 14' 1" narrowing to 13' 3" x 13' ( 4.29m narrowing to 4.04m x 3.96m )
Fireplace housing stove, pamment tiled hearth, door to side, wall light points, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 18' 2" max x 11' max ( 5.54m max x 3.35m max )
length reduces to 15ft 10, width to 7ft 6. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed windows to front and side aspect, work surfaces, tiling, AGA, tiled floor, recess for dishwasher. Walk in PANTRY with tiled floor.
Tiled floor, stable style door to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
Radiator, double glazed windows to side and rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 10' 1" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.51m )
Decorative fireplace, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' 5" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.87m narrowing to 2.51m )
Built in cupboard, loft hatch, radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower mixer handset, wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator. Double glazed window to front.
TIMBER GARAGE/WORKSHOP measuring 18ft 1 x 14ft 2, with light, power and workbench. 2 small brick outhouses, patio and lawned rear garden with mature shrubs. Further off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42186669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.