3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane, Cromer
Sold STC £210,000
- OPEN HOUSE EVENT on Tuesday 21st June - call us for time slots!
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Conservatory & Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & No Onward Chain!
An ideal family home set in a residential area on the outskirts of the seaside town of Cromer. This semi-detached house boasts three bedrooms, conservatory, lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom & shower room. There are front & rear lawned gardens & a separate garage. Offered with no onward chain!
OPEN HOUSE EVENT ON TUESDAY 21ST JUNE - CALL US TO REGISTER & BOOK YOUR TIME SLOT!
This semi-detached three bedroom property would make an ideal family home. Set in a residential area on the outskirts of the lovely seaside town of Cromer, within walking distance of the town centre, train station and supermarkets. Consisting of a lounge/diner, separate kitchen, shower room and conservatory opening to the garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a large lawned area to the front of the property with a pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area and mature trees, established shrubs and borders, there are two sheds and a garage in a communal area with a parking space in front of.
With a double glazed entrance door and side panel window to the front aspect. Exposed brick and tiled flooring. Built in cupboard housing electrics.
With a single glazed door to the front aspect. Stairs leading to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard. Radiator and laminate wood flooring. Doors off.
Lounge / Diner 23' 2" x 12' 8" max ( 7.06m x 3.86m max )
With double doors into. Double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed Patio doors leading into conservatory. Two radiators and carpet. Built in storage cupboard. Television and telephone points.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Of UPVC construction. Tiled flooring, radiator and door to rear garden.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 8' 8" ( 5.59m x 2.64m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer. Space for freestanding gas cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Door into conservatory. Sliding door into;
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Radiator and wall mounted heater. Wall mounted vanity storage unit.
First Floor Landing
With a radiator, loft access and carpet. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator, carpet and television point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator, carpet and television point.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps. Radiator and built in cupboard with gas central heating boiler. Fully tiled and vinyl flooring. Two obscure double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet and television point.
With up and over door.
To the front of the property there is a good sized lawn with established shrubs, borders and trees. With a path leading to the entrance door.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area and established shrubs and borders. There is a paved area leading to the bottom of the garden and two timber garden storage sheds.
There is a garage in a separate communal area, with a parking space in front of.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21), please note that the vendor of this property is related to an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42188013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.