3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAttewell Road, Awsworth, Nottingham
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NEW PRICE £100,000
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Garden to Rear
NEW PRICE £100,000 !!! Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this Three Bedroom Semi Detached property situated in the residential location of Awsworth. This property would make a great First Time Buy !! Call today to book a viewing.
This is an ideal First Time purchase ! Three Bedroom Semi detached property located within a prime residential area of Awsworth being offered for sale with No Upward Chain. Briefly the property comprises of lounge, kitchen diner and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from both front and rear gardens.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.55m x 4.22m )
With gas fire with hearth and surround, radiator, TV and telephone point, laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor accommodation and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen Diner 14' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.02m )
Comprising of a matching range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for free standing gas cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and Upvc double glazed patio doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs rising from lounge and leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front access, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, built in storage cupboard, fully tiled wall coverings and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front the property is set back from the road and is accessed via steps leading to front door and having lawned front garden.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42188073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.