3 bedroom detached house for saleLaurie Avenue, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- On Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
This would be a great home for any young or large family looking to get onto the property ladder. This three bedroom detached property is in a good area of Forest Fields close to Djanogly City Academy, Asda Hyson Green and the Noel street tram stop for access into the city centre.
Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000. This would be a great home for any young or large family looking to get onto the property ladder. This three bedroom detached property is in a good area of Forest Fields close to Djanogly City Academy, Asda Hyson Green and the Noel street tram stop for access into the city centre. Viewing highly advised.
Single glazed door to the side, under stairs cupboard with additional storage and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 12' Plus Bay x 12' 1" Max ( 3.66m Plus Bay x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, feature fire place and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 1" Max ( 3.68m x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Sink drainer with work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and space for fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to the side, door leading to rear yard and part tiled walls.
Accessed via entrance hall, also stairs accessing the second floor leading to bedroom one. With a double glazed window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroon Two 11' 11" x 17' 1" Max ( 3.63m x 5.21m Max )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 2" Max ( 3.66m x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment. Separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls and cupboard central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Max x 17' 2" Max Plus Eves ( 3.68m Max x 5.23m Max Plus Eves )
Double glazed sky light and wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property is a yard area with a timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42188106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.