1 bedroom flat for saleSt Bernards, Connolly House, Hanwell
- 1 bed 1 bath apartment
- 1st floor with private balcony
- Aspect - West (courtyard facing )
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Service Charge: £2.80 Per Sq. Ft.
- Ground Rent: £250 pa
- Price included 1 parking
- Completion: Summer 2017
- City University London - 22 Minutes
Moving City are delighted to offer this brand new off plan re-sale in St Bernards, Hanwell, the apartment on the first floor offering one bedroom, one reception, bathroom and car parking space internally 548 Sq. Ft and a massive terrace of 231 Sq. Ft with an aspect of west overlooking courtyard. The development is handily placed for Heathrow with an 11 minute commute, also accessible to Liverpool Street 22 minutes and Stratford 30 minutes. Situated in Ealing - A great investment for the future cross rail. Price included 1 parking. The images displayed are to represent the style and quality of the build. Internal pictures are of the marketing suite and may differ in layout and size than the advertised property.
This stylish apartment is finished to an exceptionally high standard and comprises an open-plan kitchen fitted with integrated German appliances, bright and spacious living/dining area leading onto the balcony, fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, and a fully tiled contemporary bathroom suite.
Hanwell station is close by to three tube lines: the Central and District lines from Ealing Broadway and the Piccadilly line from Boston Manor. When Crossrail is fully operational in 2019, it is set to transform the area with increased investment and wider economic benefits. Journeys from east to west will be a significantly reduced, including:
- Heathrow in 11 minutes
- Paddington in 11 minutes
- Bond Street in 15 minutes
- Liverpool Street in 22 minutes
- Canary Wharf in 29 minutes
- Stratford in 30 minutes
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001F54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.