3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarvey Road, Derby
Sold STC £115,000
- MODERN TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
A three bedroom modern end of terrace house offering UPVC double glazing and FULL gas central heating. The property benefits from having a lounge/diner, kitchen, entrance hallway, cloakroom, bathroom, three bedrooms, an allocated parking space and garden to the rear. BOOK A VIEWING
A three bedroom end of terrace house offering UPVC double glazing and FULL gas central heating. The property benefits from having a lounge/diner, kitchen, entrance hallway, cloakroom, bathroom, three bedrooms, an allocated parking space and garden to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator, stairs off to the first floor, store cupboard and laminate flooring.
Having a UPVC double glazed and obscured window to the front elevation, wall mounted hand wash basin, W.C, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, a range of wall, base and drawer units, roll edge work tops, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, electric oven, inset gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and a cupboard housing a central heating boiler.
Lounge/diner 18' 3" x 12' 8" ( 5.56m x 3.86m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear, radiator, television point, electric fire with pebble effect and fire surround, space for table and chairs, telephone point and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space and an airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 18' 3" x 9' 8" ( 5.56m x 2.95m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and front elevation, carpet flooring, television point and a radiator.
Having a double glazed obscured window to the rear, pedestal hand wash basin, W.C, panel sided bath with electric shower over, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and radiator.
To the rear is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn, gardeners shed, outside and security lighting and fenced boundaries. Allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
The house has the benefit of a burglar alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42195288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.