3 bedroom terraced house for saleAngus Street, Roath
- Ideal Location Just off Albany Road
- In Need of Modernisation
- Traditional Bay Fronted Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £185,000 **
Located in the heart of Roath, just off Albany Road. Traditional bay fronted family home in need of modernisation. Perfect for you to place your own stamp on the house and make it yours. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms and even a pretty rear garden.
* Ideal Location Just off Albany Road
* In Need of Modernisation
* Traditional Bay Fronted Home
* Three Bedrooms
* Two Reception Rooms
* No Chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42195831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P10728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.