5 bedroom detached house for saleEsher
- An impressive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, detached family home
- One of Esher's prestigious roads
- Betwixt the High Street and Esher Train Station
This fantastic detached property really does have it all for any family buyer looking for a prestigious and comprehensive family home in the heart of Esher town centre. Whilst already standing at approximately 3,000 sq ft, there is scope for further enlargement on the first floor; in fact there has previously been an application accepted by Elmbridge Borough Council (Elmbridge Reference 2001/1325) that would indeed increase the size drastically of the total house. Over their years of ownership our clients have sympathetically updated and extended this impressive property and now is the perfect opportunity for the next owner to create their long term family home.
* You enter the property into a large entrance hallway with tiled flooring.
* To your left you find the dual aspect, full depth of the house, sitting room with bay window, French doors out to the pretty patio and a marble fireplace.
* Adjacent to the principal living room you find the impressive 30 ft kitchen breakfast room which benefits from two sets of French doors onto the patio and is fitted with granite work tops, double Caple wine fridge, five hob Rangemaster, Siemens dishwasher, Bosch microwave and extensive wood panelled kitchen units. The kitchen also has an extremely useful utility room with a continuation of the granite worktops, Siemens washing machine, AEG dryer and a sink.
* You benefit on the ground floor from three further reception rooms. An office with a desk unit built in and fitted cupboards, a family room with doors to the patio and large storage cupboard and an impressive dual aspect dining room, which is the fourth room in the house to also have doors out to the patio. There is also a downstairs cloakroom with a hand basin and WC off the entrance hallway.
* The space downstairs is made even more comprehensive with a large double bedroom and recently fitted en suite shower room, with a shower, WC, basin and towel rail. This room also benefits from independent access to the front of the house should you require an annex of any sort. This could be absolutely perfect for any family requiring a live in nanny or indeed family members who stay for prolonged periods.
* On the first floor the large landing serves access to the master bedroom, which benefits from a range of fitted cupboards, views over the pretty garden and an impressive en suite wet room, which is fully tiled and comprises a WC, basin, vanity unit and large double shower.
Few roads can possibly compare with New Road. There is not one road that can match the prestige and convenience of being so central to Esher Town Centre. You are just a five minute wander from the bottom of Esher's bustling High Street, but also you are equidistant to Esher's fantastic train station. Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is a short distance away and Central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average time to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo. This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42196095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.