4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Teresas Close, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Investment opportunity
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Down Stairs WC
- Excellent Local Amenities
Guide Price £90,000 - £110,000 Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached located in St Teresas Close L11. The property offers an excellent investment opportunity, as it currently benefits from a long term tenant. Viewing essential!
Guide Price £90,000 - £110,000.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached family home, located in a quiet cul-de sac in Norris Green. This spacious family home would be ideal for first time buyers or investors, as it currently benefits from a long term tenant. Boasting four bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, open plan kitchen diner, spacious lounge, downstairs WC and front & rear gardens. The property has excellent local amenities, schools and transport links across the city. This property must be viewed to be truly appreciated!
Double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.84m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to the side, radiator, telephone point and tv point.
Kitchen Diner 10' 9" maximum x 17' 9" maximum ( 3.28m maximum x 5.41m maximum )
Low level wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max into recess x 10' 5" maximum ( 3.81m max into recess x 3.18m maximum )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, radiator and part tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" into recess x 8' 9" maximum ( 3.12m into recess x 2.67m maximum )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" max from recess x 7' Max ( 3.81m max from recess x 2.13m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc and part tiling.
Tarmac path and laid to lawn.
flagged patio and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42197010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.