4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenwood Lane, Wallasey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000!
- Four Bedrooms
- End Terrace House
- Set Over Three Storeys
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Close to the amenities of Liscard town centre
ATTENTION YOUNG FAMILIES!
A beautifully presented four bedroom, end terraced property situated close to the many local amenities of Liscard.This deceptively spacious home would be perfect for a growing family. A viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the lovely accommodation on offer.
GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000!
A beautifully presented four bedroom, end terraced property situated within the residential area of Wallasey. Located close to all local amenities including, schools, public transport links and Liscard Village.
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, rear sitting room and open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the second floor is the fourth bedroom. The property further benefits from; double glazing throughout, gas central heating and a rear garden.
This surprisingly spacious house would make for the perfect family home and internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Under stairs cloakroom with wash hand basin, W/C and laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 4" INTO BAY x 12' 1" ( 4.98m INTO BAY x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fire place, wall lights, radiator and television point. Carpeted flooring.
Reception Room 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, gas fireplace, radiator and television point. Carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 10' x 12' 6" ( 3.05m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Open plan from the dining room is a fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect with door leading outside to the garden.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 16' 5" ( 4.75m x 5.00m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and television point. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 18' 3" ( 3.07m x 5.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Four piece fitted bathroom consisting of; bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C and extractor fan. Tiled walls, flooring and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Four 15' 6" x 16' 6" ( 4.72m x 5.03m )
Double glazed skylight window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Rear garden with, patio area, lawn are and a side alley way giving access from the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42199020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.