1 bedroom barn conversion for saleOversley Castle, Wixford, B49
Perched above its own handsome stone walls the timber framed former Byre now looks out over the sparkling courtyard water feature. Complete with a terraced garden, patio, and detached garage this imaginative conversion incorporates a cunning staircase to access hugely useful extra space.
The Grade II listed barn conversion has a wealth of exposed beams giving this property its character which sits seamlessly with the modern finishes that are expected from a conversion of this standard.
- Feature contemporary oak entrance hall with fitted storage cupboards.
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with integrated oak breakfast bar, soft closing units and with Neff appliances including induction hob, oven, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, full height fridge freezer.
- Limestone floors throughout living areas and bathroom with zoned underfloor heating.
- Quality fitted carpet to bedroom, with bespoke oak fitted wardrobes.
- Feature spiral staircase rising to large study/occasional bedroom area above.
- Wetroom with fully tiled limestone and travertine walls.
- Thermostatically controlled shower with separate handset.
- Parking spaces and separate garage adjacent.
ROOM SIZESKitchen/Living Room - 6.27m x 4.54m (20’7” x 14’11”)Bedroom - 4.22m x 3.57m (13’10” x 11’9”)Study - 6.20m x 2.05m (20’4” x 6’9”)Shower Room - 1.60m x 2.54m (5'3" x 8'4")<!--EndFragment-->
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference wy3-3b4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.