2 bedroom town house for saleBlackthorn Drive, Eastwood, Nottingham
Sold STC £95,000
- Well Presented Throughout
- Mid Terrace Town House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Ideal First time Buy
***WELL PRESENTED***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE TOWNHOUSE*** CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN ***DOUBLE GLAZED***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***LOW MAINTENANCE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN***ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE****
A beautifully presented two bedroom terraced property located off the road at the end of a Cul-de-sac, within the popular residential area of Eastwood. In brief the property comprises of lounge diner, kitchen and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there a rear enclosed low maintenance garden, the property also benefits an allocated parking space. Viewing is highly recommended as this is a great property with nearby links to Junction 26 of the M1. Ideal starter home for a first time buyer or a young family.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
With Upvc double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring, stairs leading to :
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Fully fitted contemporary kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, rolltop work surfaces, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. plumbing for other appliances, laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard, upvc half glazed door leading to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet , loft access, doors leading to
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet,
Fitted with a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and shower cubicle, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Rear garden - Enclosed timber fenced boundaries , concrete pathway and graveled stone.
Front Garden with steps down to entrance door.
There is also an allocated parking space for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42200613.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.