4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarket Road, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £230,000
- Extended four double bedroom family home
- Four reception rooms
- Off road parking, gardens to front and rear
- Full PVCu double glazing & gas central heating
- Two bathrooms
- Close to High Street, recreational park and school
*Extended four double bedroom family home*16ft x 8ft family room* Two bathrooms* Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom*Full PVCu double glazing*Off road parking*Terraced low maintenance garden*
Located in an established street in Thrapston is this thoughtfully extended four double bedroom semi-detached family home. Situated just a short distance from the High street where you will find many local shops and amenities, also just a short distance away is a recreation park and a school. In brief accommodation to the ground floor comprises entrance hall, lounge, study, dining room, family room, bathroom and kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with the master having a walk-in wardrobe, a further family bathroom can also be found on this floor. Outside to the front is off road parking, enclosed garden and the rear has a delightful terraced garden with brick built store. A spacious family home that should be viewed to fully appreciate.
Entered via PVCu double glazed door, panelled radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Alarm System.
4.93m x 3.86m (16'2" x 12'8" maximum narrowing to 6' 10"). Kitchen fitted with a matching range of high and base level units with worktop space over with tiled splashbacks. A 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with extractor fitted over and additional space for fridge/freezer. PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect and coving to ceiling, opening to breakfast area with built in breakfast bar, PVCu double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to garden.
4.52m x 2.97m (14'10" into bay x 9'9"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, focal point to the room is the contemporary fireplace housing an electric fire. Double panelled radiator and coving to ceiling. TV & Telephone Points.
2.92m x 2.87m (9'7" x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect with additional PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, double panelled radiator, TV & Telephone Points. Coving to ceiling and door to:
3.20m x 2.92m (10'6" x 9'7"). PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, double panelled radiator, coving ceiling and door to:
Cupboard housing space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher and space for tumble drier. Coving to ceiling and doors to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and panelled bath with mixer tap incorporating a shower fitment. Tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail and PVCu obscure double glazed window to side.
5.03m x 2.46m (16'6" x 8'1") Obscure PVCu double glazed window to rear with additional PVCu double glazed window to side. Laminate flooring, wooden surround fireplace housing electric fire, double panelled radiator and coving to ceiling. TV & Telephone Points.
First Floor Landing
Access to part boarded loft and doors to:
3.76m x 3.78m (12'4" x 12'5") PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator. A walk in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving with window to front, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and linen shelving.
3.38m x 2.92m (11'1" x 9'7") PVCu double glazed window to front aspect and double panelled radiator
2.92m x 2.79m (9'7" x 9'2") PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect and double panelled radiator.
3.00m x 2.41m (9'10" maximum x 7'11") PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator and built in cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower fitted over complete with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. A PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling and chrome heated towel rail.
The front garden is enclosed by brick walling with a gravelled garden, block paved path leading to front door. To the side of the property is a block paved driveway proving off road parking for two vehicles.
Having an immediate paved patio area, the garden is of a terraced design with steps descending down to a gravelled area with raised flower beds, further steps take you down to the lower level with mature shrubs and tree. A brick built store with power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42200619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.