3 bedroom terraced house for saleSumburgh Road, London
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Close to transport
The property comprises three bedrooms, a spacious and bright lounge, large dining room, modern kitchen, family bathroom, large cellar and rear garden. This family home has fantastic room proportions throughout, high ceilings, period features and is wider than most Victorian properties.
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom mid-terrace house in the popular Wandsworth area "between the commons". The property comprises three bedrooms, a spacious and bright lounge, large dining room, modern kitchen, family bathroom, large cellar and rear garden. This family home has fantastic room proportions throughout, high ceilings, period features and is wider than most Victorian properties. There is also scope for either the loft to be converted and/or the basement to be excavated and additional living space created. Further benefits are being moments away from Clapham South, with direct links to Victoria and Waterloo, the wide open spaces of Wandsworth Common and the fashionable shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road.
From Barnard Marcus Estate Agents Wandsworth
31 Bellevue Road, London SW17 7EF, United Kingdom
Head north-east on Bellevue Rd/B229 towards Bellevue Parade/Wiseton Rd
Continue to follow Bellevue Rd
Continue onto Nightingale Ln/B237
Go through 1 roundabout
Turn left onto Holmside Ct
Destination will be on the left
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42202458.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW102931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.