3 bedroom house for saleThe Street, Woodnensborough, Kent
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY HOME
- BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE SETTING
- HIGH SPECIFICATION & 10 year BUILDING GUARANTEE
- ADJACENT TO FARMLAND
- OAK FLOORING, GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, PARKING
- 50% ALREADY SOLD!
BUY THIS HOUSE ON THE 'HELP TO BUY' SCHEME CALL US NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Location, Location, Location......
Contemporary new development of only 24 dwellings with farmland to the rear! All properties come with a 10 year building guarantee!
Elmwood Park is situated within the sought after Village of Woodnesborough and is just minutes away from the market town of Sandwich which boasts a wealth of great local amenities, including mainline Railway Station, popular schooling facilities, selection of public houses and restaurants, post office, and access to the beach and golf course's.
There are a range of homes available from three bedroom to four bedroom with prices starting from £299,950 and some great offers available including 'Stamp Duty Paid'!
The finish and specification is high quality with 'German' Schuller kitchens which boast integrated appliances, under floor heating, and engineered oak flooring. Further benefits include covered parking and visitors space.
CALL NOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE SHOW HOMES: 01304 611227
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.