2 bedroom cottage for saleBridle Lane, Greenwich, Ripley
Sold STC £130,000
- Popular Area
- Two Double Bedroom Cottage
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner And Utility Pantry
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Mainly Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking And Detached Garage
- Viewing Highly Advised
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented two bedroom semi-detached cottage on the ever popular Bridle Lane, Greenwich. Benefits include OFF ROAD PARKING and a DETACHED GARAGE.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented two bedroom semi-detached cottage on the ever popular Bridle Lane, Greenwich. Benefits include OFF ROAD PARKING and a DETACHED GARAGE. To the ground floor is a lounge, kitchen diner and a useful utility pantry. To the first floor are two bedrooms with the master benefitting from a walk in dressing area. The bathroom is of a good size and is fitted with a three piece suite. Externally is a fantastic sized lawned rear garden with hardstanding patio and vegetable patch. There is a driveway to the side elevation and a detached garage. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a double glazed window to the front elevation, a ceiling light, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to an under stairs storage cupboard, pantry and the lounge.
With space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, power points and lighting.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric fire on a hearth with brick surround, radiator, TV point, telephone point, decorative beams to the ceiling, a ceiling light and feature lighting in the recess of the chimney breast, double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation and a door to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 17' x 8' 5" ( 5.18m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a gas cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. With a radiator, telephone point, two ceiling lights, decorative beams to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the front elevation and double glazed double doors to the rear elevation.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light, loft hatch and doors to bedrooms one, two and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and an archway to a dressing area.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, power points and lighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, telephone point and a ceiling light.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with mixer taps and shower head attachment over. With a radiator, tiling to the splashback areas, extractor fan, built in airing cupboard, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
There is a driveway to the side elevation providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and gives vehicular access to the detached garage.
To the rear of the property is a fantastic sized lawned garden with a hardstanding patio area and a vegetable patch area. There is an outside light, hardstanding for a greenhouse and the garden is enclosed by panel fencing.
Garage 24' 4" x 10' 2" ( 7.42m x 3.10m )
With an up and over door to the front elevation, power points, lighting, inspection pit, fitted sink and a side pedestrian door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42213318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.