3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePark View , Kiveton, Sheffield, S26 6SE
Sold STC £220,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- VERY SPACIOUS ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
**PRICE GUIDE £220,000 - £230,000**
An opportunity has arisen to purchase this outstanding immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow. Offering excellent living accommodation, enjoying a generous plot benefiting from a detached garage with remote controlled access, en-suite, private rear garden and beautifully fitted cream high-gloss kitchen.
The property is located in Kiveton a sought after village with a range of local amenities and transport links providing easy access to the M1 and A57 and Rother Valley Country Park. Call 2roost today to book your viewing 01142878696
* Hallway: 4.61m x 3.54m (To Widest Point) (15' 2" x 11' 7")
composite door gives access to an inviting hallway with sold wooden flooring, access to all rooms.
* Kitchen: 2.75m x 3.42m (To Widest Point) (9' x 11' 3")
Stunning kitchen having a good range of contemporary cream gloss units to wall and base having curved edges. Solid Wooden work-surfaces incorporate a resin sink and drainer which is set below the rear facing upvc window. Black high gloss perspex splash-back. Integrated double electric oven with gril, induction hob with chrome extractor canopy above, fridge and freezer, washing machine . The kitchen is complimented with laminate tiling to the floor. Rear facing upvc double glazed door allowing access to the outside area and garage.
* Dining Room: 3.92m x 2.37m (12' 10" x 7' 9")
* Lounge: 3.92m x 3.93m (12' 10" x 12' 11")
Good sized lounge/dining room with central heating radiator decorative coving to the ceiling. Front facing double glazed window to the front and double glazed french doors open out into the garden, quality carpet to the floor.
* Shower Room: 2.07m x 2.07m (6' 10" x 6' 10")
Stunning furnished with a double shower cubicle with drench style shower, high gloss chrome ladder radiator, down-lighters. Rear facing double glazed window.
* Storage: 0.85m x 2.07m (2' 9" x 6' 10")
Housing the boiler and providing extra storage space
* Bedroom 3 / Study: 2.75m x 2.19m (9' x 7' 2")
Front facing room with double glazed window and central heating radiator, solid wood flooring.
* Bedroom 2: 2.84m x 2.19m (9' 4" x 7' 2")
Front facing double glazed window with radiator below, quality carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 1: 3.59m x 5.51m (To Widest Point) (11' 9" x 18' 1")
Larger than average master bedroom having space for free standing wardrobes wardrobes. Central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window. Door to en-suite.
* En-suite: 1.9m x 2.07m (6' 3" x 6' 10")
Having a double shower cubicle with drench shower, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, chrome ladder central heating radiator and double glazed window. Complimentary shower panels to the walls.
* Garage: 2.93m x 7.03m (9' 7" x 23' 1")
Detached Garage with up and over remote control door, power and lighting. Ample car parking and security outside lighting.
Large block paved driveway provides off road parking and leads up to the spacious detached garage having romote control up and over door . There is a well maintained front garden with quality astro turf and side garden containing mature plants and shrubs. To the rear of the property is a private well maintained block paved patio area, well maintained borders with mature hardy plants and shrubs.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.