4 bedroom house for saleStrickland Row, London
- Four double bedrooms
- Full loft conversion
- Private courtyard
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Separate reception, kitchen and dining areas.
- Close to transport and local amenities
- Private garage
A truly unique and immensely substantial four double bedroom maisonette.
A truly unique and immensely substantial four double bedroom maisonette. This property has been refurbished to an extremely high standard that features a full loft conversion with additional double bedroom, shower room, three further double bedrooms, separate reception and separate open plan kitchen and dining area and is further complimented with family bathroom and private courtyard. With an internal footprint above 2000 sq ft, this is one of the largest maisonettes in the borough. Also included in the sale is a private garage.
Located in an ideal position between Earlsfield and Wandsworth Common overground stations and a short commute to the Northern underground services of Tooting Bec, Broadway and Balham, the property location provides the perfect balance of tranquillity offered through the Commons as well as the local amenities of Earlsfield and Bellevue road in Wandsworth Common.
Dining 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Reception 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42215067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW102974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.