3 bedroom terraced house for saleWindrush, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £165,000
- Three bedrooms, uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, Conservatory
- Re-Fitted Kitchen Diner, Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Garage, Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
**KITCHEN/DINER with Range Oven** Accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage and gardens. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The ideal purchase for investment or first time buyer.
**KITCHEN/DINER with Range Oven** Accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage and gardens. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The ideal purchase for investment or first time buyer. Viewing recommended.
Door to lounge. Radiator. Stairway to first floor landing.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" x 11' 9" max ( 3.71m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Access to kitchen/diner.
Re-Fitted Kitchen/diner 15' x 11' 3" max ( 4.57m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Door to rear. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and floor mounted units. Butcher block worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks. Inset sink. Integral fridge/freezer, microwave, dish washer and fitted 'range' double oven and 4 ring hob. Radiator. Wood flooring. Extractor chimney.
uPVC double glazed window to rear and side. uPVC double glazed door to side.
Doors to all three bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard housing boiler. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" + wardrobe space x 8' 11" ( 3.53m + wardrobe space x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front with elevated views. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes.
Second Bedroom 8' 11" + wardrobe space x 8' 9" ( 2.72m + wardrobe space x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 8' 7" x 6' max ( 2.62m x 1.83m max )
Double glazed window to front with elevated views. Radiator. Bulkhead storage cupboard.
Re-Fitted Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 5" ( 1.80m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to rear. Towel radiator. Re-fitted three piece suite comprising bath with glass shower screen, shower over, wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Wall mounted vanity unit with mirror front.
Area laid to lawn. Steps leading to concrete pathway.
Rear pedestrian access.
Garage located in block
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42216537.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.