3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeatty Road, Great Yarmouth
- Spacious semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner, c/h & d/g
- Conservatory, garage, driveway, gardens
- Popular & sought after location close to amenities
- REDUCED FROM £230,000-£240,000
A SPACIOUS 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with OPEN PLAN lounge/diner, conservatory, garage, driveway, front and rear gardens. The property is situated in the POPULAR LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the SEAFRONT. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A SPACIOUS 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with OPEN PLAN lounge/diner, conservatory, garage, driveway, front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER NORTH GREAT YARMOUTH LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES & within walking distance to the SEAFRONT.
Wash hand basin, WC, electric fuse box, vinyl tiled flooring.
Lounge / Diner 28' 9" x 11' 9" max ( 8.76m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, double glazed French doors to rear, carpet.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.90m x 2.72m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink, drainer and waste disposal, water filter, Bosch double electric oven and hob, cooker hood, tiling, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, radiator, telephone point, TV point, door to rear garden.
Conservatory 17' 1" max x 15' 8" ( 5.21m max x 4.78m )
UPVC construction with doulble glazed windows to side and rear, tiled flooring, two radiators, TV point, 4-speed ceiling light/fan.
Double glazed window to side, ladder access to fully boarded loft with double glazed window and power.
Door to front, side window, telephone point, alarm control.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet, TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.24m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window with corner aspect to front and side, radiator, carpet.
Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with power shower, fully tiled, heated towel rail, large mirrored wall, double glazed window to side.
Garage 18' x 8' 1" ( 5.49m x 2.46m )
Up and over door, light and power, plumbing, gas meter, boarded roof space, separate utility area, double glazed window and door to rear.
Driveway with space for 4/5 cars.
Fully enclosed garden with lawn, patio, hedges, outside tap, outside lights, access to garage.
Proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, straight over into Lawn Avenue / Caister Road, through first set of traffic lights turning right at next lights into Jellicoe Road, turn right just before the bridge into Beatty Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42217593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.