2 bedroom cluster house for saleWorthing Road, Southsea
Sold STC £190,000
- Two bedrooms
- Upstairs shower room
- South West facing garden with brick built office space
- High decorative order with plenty of character
- Prime location
A quiet off-road corner terrace absolutely packed with character in the prime and sought after location of Worthing Road, within easy reach of all local amenities including Palmerston Road a short walk to the Seafront. This two bedroom house boasts an attractive rear garden...
The property comprises lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom. To the outside a south Westerly garden with 'folly' brick built workshop/office space.
Gated side access opens to garden leading to:
Oak front door with double glazed inset glass leads to:
Lounge 20' 8" x 12' 3" Max into bay ( 6.30m x 3.73m Max into bay )
Dual aspect open plan area with double glazed window to rear and double glazed bay window to side elevation. A stripped pine Victorian door leads into a good sized walk-in storage area with feature window, lighting, power point and fitted shelves. Additional storage under stairs from a built-in cupboard, housing a telephone point and consumer unit.
The main room features exposed brickwork, period coving, skimmed ceilings and a dado rail. It has fitted furniture with a floor-to- ceiling bookcase, display unit, a further bookcase and a small oak slabbed sideboard. Services include twin pendant and outside lighting control, two radiators and two further power points. Half return stairs to first/floor and stripped pine Victorian door to:
Kitchen 8' 5" Min x 6' 4" ( 2.57m Min x 1.93m )
A fitted kitchen with double glazed window to side elevation. Fixtures include exposed brickwork and tiled surrounds, Amtico flooring and suspended ceiling with low voltage down lighting. Fittings include under-lit wall and base units with integrated beech wood shelving, a solid wood square edged work surface with matching flashback and kick boards. Services include an integrated four ring gas hob with an extended ducted extractor over, built-in sink, eye level electric double cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Half galleried landing with pine balustrades and beech handrail, period picture rail, built-in alcove unit, coved and skimmed ceiling with three stripped Victorian entrance doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to side elevation, single pendant light, radiator, power point and telephone point. Features include period picture rail, lead glass over door and coved and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to side elevation, pendant light, radiator and power point. Features include a built-in triple wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, feature lead glass over door, coved and skimmed ceiling. Loft hatch to a half- boarded loft space.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 4' 1" ( 2.92m x 1.24m )
Stripped pine door with feature lead glass over into a fitted suite with mosaic tiled walls and comprising a power shower, wc and period wall hung basin. Large double glazed window to side elevation and airing cupboard - housing the boiler and immersion tank.
South Westerly aspect garden accessed via a cobbled path and offering, in our opinion - 'a good deal of privacy'. The garden comprises a newly seeded lawn area and a unique detached 'folly' cum workshop/store with roof window, power and lighting, fitted shelving and work bench. The garden is also has dual aspect security lighting and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42217611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.