2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Much Hadham
Sold STC £295,000
- Character village home
- Character features
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- West-facing rear garden
William H Brown bring to market this two bedroom cottage situated within the heart of Much Hadham village. Comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. Further benefits include delightful West-facing rear garden. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Part glazed entrance door and sash window to front aspect. Feature brick fireplace with inset log burner, wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Dining Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, power points and staircase rising to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
Double glazed sash window and part glazed door to rear aspect. Wall mounted boiler, sink unit with mixer tap plus space for appliances.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail, part tiled walls and recessed lighting.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet flooring and power points. Access to loft area.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Sash window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in airing cupboard, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Delightful West-facing rear garden with patio area and the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with hedge and fenced boundary. Two timber garden sheds and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.