2 bedroom flat for saleSt Loo Court, St Loo Avenue, Chelsea
- 2 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- GALLEY KITCHEN
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM WITH 2 FEATURE FIREPLACES
- BRIGHT AND AIRY
- LONG LEASE
- CENTRAL CHELSEA LOCATION
- APPROXIMATELY 930 SQ/FT
- NEWLY REFURBISHED COMMUNAL PARTS
- PERFECT FOR WHEELCHAIR ACCESS
This exceptionally spacious ground floor apartment is perfectly located in the heart of 'Old Chelsea'. Nestled within an a elegant Victorian Mansion Block and on one of the area's quietest residential streets mid point between The King's Road and The River Thames. Surrounded by a wealth of exquisite restaurants and gastro pubs, the apartment offers in-excess of 930 sq/ft with a bright south facing reception room, a large master bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Some cosmetic updating would be advised making it the ideal blank canvas and project property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B2000927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 1st Asset, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.