2 bedroom apartment for saleBarts Square, 56 West Smithfield, Islington, EC1
Withdrawn from Market
- The best location: City of London
- New Development
- 24h concierge service
- Private dining/meeting room (including adjacent kitchen for catering purposes)
- 19 seat private screening room with ancillary lounge bar
- Residents lounge overlooking communal garden
- Basement car parking
- New high quality on site retail & restaurants
- Two double bedrooms/ Two bathrooms/ Balcony
- 1st floor / 861 sq ft (80 sq m)
This luxury 1st floor, 861 sq ft (80 sq m), two double bedroom flat consists of two double bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms, large open plan reception room, modern integrated kitchen and a private balcony.
Barts Square is a vibrant new residential quarter housing, a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses in unique, elegantly crafted buildings. Barts Square is a short walk from the heart of the City and sits on a long-established route between the Smithfield Conservation Area and St Paul’s, linking London’s historic heart with its financial centre.Amenities: five star, 24h concierge facility, private dining/meeting room (including adjacent kitchen for catering purposes), 19 seat private screening room with ancillary lounge bar, residents lounge overlooking communal garden, basement car parking, new high quality on site retail & restaurants.
Developer: Helical Bar Plc
Location: Barts Square, 56 West Smithfield, London EC1A
Architect: Sheppard Robson, Piercy & Co & Maccreanor Lavington
Total Apartments: 236 private units
Parking: Available for purchase on selected apartments
Estimated Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: 1 beds – £500 pa, 2 beds – £600 pa, 3 beds – £700 pa. Ground rents will be reviewed every 10 years in line with RPI
Leasehold: 999 years
Estimated Completion: Q2/Q3 2017
Borough: London borough of Islington
These particulars are not intended to form any part of a contract, whilst every effort has been made for accuracy it is no way guaranteed. Images are shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect the property advertised. You may use this material for your own personal use, you may not republish or redistribute in any form.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42222129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6819912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.