3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingston Crescent, Lordswood, Chatham, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious garage to side
- Off road parking
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Immaculate condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are thinking of upgrading your current house due to growing your family, then you shouldn't need to look further than this home here.The condition inside is great and you will see that yourself when you view. The benefit for you here is that you won't need to do any work on the inside when you move in, meaning you can carry on with your busy lifestyle. You will also get a strong sense here that the previous owner has really looked after this home. Space inside is great, so if you are looking to up size, you shouldn't be disappointed. You will note how the lounge flows through to a dining area and then another reception room to the rear. This could be used as a garden room, a study, an office or even a playroom for the children. The good thing is there is extra space that you might not have seen from other properties you've viewed.If you need space for a car then you have the off road parking or the garage. The garage is longer than a normal garage so you even have space for storage to the rear, for bikes or the children's garden toys.Let me tell you a bit about the area as I'm sure you will be interested, especially if you have a family. The schools are close by, meaning that children could work. The motorway is also close by so that drive to London for a hard days work, is made slightly easier.This home is also being sold with the benefit of having no onward chain. This means you could move in quicker than what you think, so what are you waiting for?
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 13'9 x 13'2 (4.19m x 4.02m)
- Dining Area: 10'5 x 7'4 (3.18m x 2.24m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 6'2 (3.18m x 1.88m)
- Conservatory: 13'5 x 9'2 (4.09m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 6'8 (2.87m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'11 x 6'6 (2.11m x 1.98m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 x 4'9 (2.29m x 1.45m)
- Front Garden
- Garage: 25'4 x 7'7 (7.73m x 2.31m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42223968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.