3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonecroft Close, HOVE
Sold STC £399,950
- 3 Bedroom Semi- detached House
- Private Driveway
- Well Presented and Appointed
- Within Reach of Local Amenities
- Attractive Garden
This 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in Hangleton is a must see! The property benefits from a contemporary fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, three well decorated and good sized bedrooms, beautiful family bathroom suite, private driveway, and good sized rear garden.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully decorated and well appointed three bedroom family home in Hangleton.
The ground floor of the property comprises; entrance porch with gloss black tiling, contemporary fitted kitchen, and lounge/dining. The first floor of the property is arranged with three well decorated and good sized bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom suite. The additional benefits of this property include a private driveway and a rear garden with beautiful views over the green. This is an ideal purchase for anyone looking to move to the Hangleton area, with good local schools and amenities near by the property is also well situated for travelling to London and Gatwick via the A27 / A23.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front
Gloss black floor tiling, under stairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 11" x 12' 11" ( 6.38m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, electric fireplace, coved ceiling and pine flooring.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen, wall and base level cupboards, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door leading to garden, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, slate flooring, gas oven, electric hob, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to rear and side, pine flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, pine flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, pine flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" MAX x 8' ( 3.02m MAX x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard, pine flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, W/C, bath with shower over. black tiling.
Off Street Parking
Paved patio, side access, Koi Carp pond, brick built shed to W/C, lawn and display borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42225318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.