1 bedroom cottage for saleKenilworth Road, Knowle, Solihull
- Charming Grade II Listed One Bed Cottage in Need of Refurbishment
- Planning Permission for Two Storey Extension to Rear providing Second Bedroom.
- Lounge, Kitchen and Downstairs Bathroom.
- Off Road Parking to Front and Good Size Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
CASH BUYERS ONLY Charming Grade II Listed Cottage in need of refurbishment and being sold with the benefit of planning permission for a two storey rear extension to form Kitchen and Bathroom to the ground floor, second bedroom to the first floor and replacement windows to then front.
Charming Grade II Listed Cottage in need of refurbishment and being sold with the benefit of planning permission for a two storey rear extension to form Kitchen and Bathroom to the ground floor, second bedroom to the first floor and replacement windows to then front. The property is well located on the desirable Kenilworth Road, providing easy access the local shops and amenities of Knowle. The current accommodation briefly comprises, Lounge, Rear Reception Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Double Bedroom to the First Floor, Good Size Rear Garden, Front Garden and Block Paved Drive. No upward chain, viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 6" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.40m Max )
Window to front aspect, stairs up to first floor, quarry tiled floor, exposed beams, power points and opening to;
Rear Reception Room 12' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.24m )
Having doors off to;
Having doors off to;
Kitchen 10' 6" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 3.20m Max x 2.24m Max )
(L Shape) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, window to rear aspect and door to rear entrance porch.
Bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, airing cupboard, window to rear aspect.
Double Bedroom 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
Window to front aspect, hatch to loft, power points.
Good size rear garden.
Having a block paved driveway providing off road parking, garden laid to lawn and paved path leading to entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42225336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.