5 bedroom detached house for saleRookery Hill, Ashtead
- Impressive Location Within Ashtead Park
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservatory & Utility Area
- Stunning and Extensive Gardens Approx. 165x100 ft
- Tandem Garage & Two Single Garages
- Huge Potential to Extend STPP
- Epc Rating: E
This charming and impressive property has retained many character features which along with high ceilings and large bay windows gives it a light and spacious feel. The drawing room is triple aspect with doors leading to the stunning rear gardens. The large kitchen/breakfast room also overlooks the rear garden and has original panelled walls to one end. There is a separate utility area. To the front is the formal dining room with a substantial feature fireplace and large bay window both of which make this the perfect place to entertain. There is also a conservatory to the side.
To the first floor the master bedroom is of a generous size with double aspects to both the front and rear. There are three further double bedrooms, the second of which has an ensuite bathroom with separate shower cubicle. A further single bedroom and a good sized family bathroom.
Externally Hoveton House boasts a handsome and impressive frontage with a carriage driveway and three garages with room for four cars. The very large and mature gardens are simply stunning with ornamental Yew hedges, mature trees, a terraced area, rockery, side working greenhouses and garden sheds.
Properties on Ashtead Park rarely become available and with it's potential to considerably extend STPP, this exceptional family home has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6583637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.