3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Close, Great Bourton
Sold STC £240,000
- End of terrace property
- Three Bedrooms
- Living room/dining room
- Garage & off road parking Central heating
- Double glazing
Full descriptionAN END OF TERRACE MODERN VILLAGE HOUSE WITH A GARAGE AND OFF ROAD CAR PARKING.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens, garage, off road parking, central heating, double glazing.
<stylerun fontsize=18>GUIDE PRICE £240,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Southam 12 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury take the A423 Southam Road out of the town. After approximately 2 1/2 miles the right hand turning for Cropredy and Great Bourton will be seen. Having turned right enter Great Bourton and upon reaching The Bell Inn take the first left turn into Manor Road. Follow Manor Road around to the left and this leads into Manor close. You will see a block of garages on your right and can park in their vicinity. A "For Sale" board has been erected on the garden fence by the back pathway to the property which gives access to it on foot.
Situation - GREAT BOURTON is located approximately 3 miles to the North of Banbury with easy access to the M40 motorway. Within the village there is a public house, park/play area with football pitch and new play equipment for children, church and bus service to Banbury. The nearby village of Cropredy is approximately 1 mile distant. Here there are good facilities including a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, tea room, primary school and bus service.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An end of terrace brick and tiled modern house.
* In a quiet and pleasant position opposite a green with gardens of convenient size to both front and rear.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor and understairs cupboard.
* Ground floor cloakroom having WC and wash basin. Electric meter cupboard.
* Living room/dining room with laminate floor.
* Kitchen having single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets. Calor gas hob, electric double oven, wall mounted oil fired boiler within eye level cupboard, laminate floor.
* Conservatory which is double glazed and has a doorway to the rear garden.
* Landing with trap to roof space which has a light within, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
* Three bedrooms, two doubles and a single.
* Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms one and two.
* White bathroom suite with chrome fixtures and fittings, bath with mixer tap and electric shower unit over, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* There is a small rear garden which is completely pavioured and fenced. Outside tap. Outside light. Concealed oil tank. To the front there is a lawn within which is a garden shed. There is a shared pathway giving access to the front and there is a private pathway to the side and rear giving access to the rear and leading to the garage and car parking area. There is a garage in a block of five at the rear of the property. The subject garage is the fifth on the left facing you and in front of this there is car parking for 2/3 motor cars on a tarmacadam court. Parking space has also been made available on a hardstanding area on the adjoining green.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. The oil fired boiler is in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Agents Note I - The green areas in the vicinity of the car parking areas are kept mowed and everybody pays £35 per annum towards this.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note Ii - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42226830.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26301500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.