2 bedroom property for saleTiverton - St. Peter Street
- Grade II star Listed
- Historic town house and adjoining former school
- Amazing architectural features believed to date back to the early 1400's
- Garden overlooking the River Exe
- Sitting room
- Two bedrooms
- Adjoining old School building approx. 700 sq. ft.
- Cobbled courtyard, gardens, store sheds
This is a fascinating and historic property, which is believed to date back to the early 1400's. The property comprises the former Chilcot School, a Grade II star Listed building, extending to approximately 700 sq ft with a galleried area at one end, off which is a kitchen, w.c. and store rooms below.
There is currently a blocked up doorway that leads into the adjacent Masters House, which again, is another fascinating Grade II star Listed house, approached through a huge wooden door into a cobbled passageway with a door leading into a cobbled courtyard. Adjacent to the house there is a terraced garden which looks down on the River Exe.
The properties are situated just off the town centre and whilst therefore being close to all amenities, once one shuts the huge wooden entrance door you are completely hidden away in your own little Medieval world!
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos may have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 40383 supplied to Rightmove on 09/02/17 at 10:10 am
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42226884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.