3 bedroom detached house for saleStrawberry Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22
- Three bedroom detached house offered with no upward chain benefiting from recent refurbishment
- Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with detached brick built outbuilding and built-in storage shed
- Bay window fronted lounge
- Fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Two double bedrooms and single bedroom
- First floor refitted family bathroom
- Gas central heating and partial uPVC double glazing
- Approximately 1 mile walk from train station, approximately 5 miles from A1 (Blyth Road Junction)
Tiled flooring, glazed opaque entrance double door to front.
Under-stairs boiler cupboard housing gas combination boiler supplying central heating system and domestic hot water, radiator, stairs.
Lounge 4.11m (13'6") excl bay alcove x 3.57m (11'8")
UPVC double glazed box window to front, coal effect gas fire with tiled inset and hearth, timber mantle over, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/Diner 3.97m (13') x 3.43m (11'3") (max into oven alcove and built-in cupboard)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with tiled worktop space above round edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, space for range oven with gas points, fitted storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring.
Utility 2.18m (7'2") x 1.99m (6'6")
With tiling above round edged worktops, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, panelled entrance door to side, door to:
Walk-in Storage Cupboard
Window to side.
Conservatory 3.27m (10'9") x 3.07m (10'1")
Half brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, ceiling fan, power and light connected, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed double door to side.
Access to loft space
Master Bedroom 4.13m (13'7") x 3.23m (10'7")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.94m (12'11") x 2.92m (9'7")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 2.19m (7'2") x 2.14m (7')
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with separate electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, uPVC opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Concrete hard standing to front leading to garage to side with timber double doors, pedestrian door to rear. Enclosed rear garden with feature paved area, built-in brick store cupboard and detached brick built outbuilding.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42229122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.