2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlwinton Gardens, Lobley Hill, Lobley Hill, Tyne & Wear, NE11 0AP
- Delightful Two Bed Semi Detached
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Fully Fitted Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Modern Bathroom/w.c. with Shower
- Extremely Large Corner Plot & Driveway
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Situated within ever popular Alwinton Gardens this attractive and well presented property will undoubtedly appeal to the first time buyer in particular. Occupying a generous corner plot the property benefits from ample driveway parking for two vehicles whilst benefitting from a spacious rear garden extending to the side and with the golf course beyond. Conveniently placed for public transport services, major road links, schooling and amenities, the property provides entrance lobby leading to an attractive lounge with feature fire and fully fitted breakfasting kitchen plus utility to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two good-size bedrooms together with a modern bathroom/w.c. with walk-in shower. This attractively priced property also provides gas central heating via combi boiler and double glazing and offers 'ready to move in' decorative order.
Contact us on 0191 4886080 for more information, or to arrange your appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.