2 bedroom town house for saleVictoria Mews, Morley, Leeds
- Two Bedroom Mid Town House
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Dining Kitchen
- One Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating = C
A two bedroom mid-town house with double glazing and gas central heating. This property is available with vacant possession and has accommodation set over three floors which comprises briefly to the ground floor: Dining kitchen fitted with a range of units and including gas hob and inbuilt electric oven. To the first floor there is a lounge with doorway opening onto a balcony. To the second floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally the property has one allocated parking space.
This impressive property is conveniently situated for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. The property is also convenient for access to Morley Train Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42229809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.