4 bedroom detached house for saleRosemary Lane, Rowledge, Farnham, Surrey
- Convenient Rowledge village location
- Sitting room with wood burner & French doors onto terrace and garden
- Fantastic kitchen/breakfast /family room
- Study, utility, garage/workspace
- Ground floor bedroom/playroom with en suite shower room
- Double aspect main bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms and recently fitted shower room
- Landscaped, secure garden with terrace
- Large garden room/studio/home office with double glazing
- Generous parking
This property has been improved and altered by
the current owners over the past 13 years with
great thought. There is beautiful oak flooring in
the hallway and sitting room, with a gas wood
burner and French doors leading to the terrace
and garden. The open plan kitchen/dining room
across the rear of the house is a wonderful
vaulted space. The kitchen is well-equipped
with a range of units, granite work surfaces and
integrated appliances and space for a dining
table and sofa. The large ground floor bedroom
with en suite shower room is the perfect size for
a playroom or games room. EPC:D.
Situated in the heart of the village of Rowledge which has many local facilities; including an award winning butcher, a post office, general store and a choice of public houses. The village green, playground, tennis club, cricket club and village hall are well supported. The church, popular pre-schools and primary school are highly regarded.
There is excellent access to surrounding countryside with a network of footpaths and bridleways. Walking, cycling, fishing and riding are available at Alice Holt Forest and Frensham Ponds, with sailing at the Great Pond. An excellent choice of both state and private schooling are available in this area with Weydon, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough and More House close by.
Approached by a gravel driveway with generous parking and access to the front entrance with a timber gate to the side leading to the rear garden. At the rear there is a well-stocked, landscaped garden and generous entertaining terrace accessed from the kitchen/dining room and the sitting room. The detached garden room/home office is ideal for working from home or for use as a studio/hobby room. The garden boundaries are defined by fencing, mature hedging and trees, and the garden has been well-planned to provide year round interest with a variety of planting. In addition there is a useful timber storage shed and refuse storage area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42229854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN150232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.