Land for saleLand at Heatherbell Gardens, Longstone Hill, Carbis Bay, St. Ives, Cornwall, TR26
Removed 0.59 ac. | £170,000
- 0.59 acres (0.24 hectares)
- Best & Final UNCONDITIONAL Bids are invited no later than 4.30pm on 26 October 2016. Please note conditions of Best & Final Bids letter ALWAYS request a Best & Final Bids document. Offers Invited over
- Potential residential development without Planning Permission
- Site area approximately 2374.76 sq m (25561.7 sq ft) / 0.59 acres (0.23 hectares)
- Set off main road into St Ives
- St Ives train station approximately 1.8 miles away
- Popular holiday destination
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42230553.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.