3 bedroom terraced house for saleOverstone Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 8QY
- Traditional 1930s property
- Sought after Challney catchment
- No upper chain complications
- Shops and schools nearby
- Modern Beech effect Fitted kitchen
- Great potential to extend (STPP)
- M1 Motorway within 1/4 of a mile
- Excellent location for hospital workers
***TRADITIONAL 1930's BAY FRONTED PROPERTY***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be the sole agents instructed for the sale of this excellent three bedroom terraced property in the heart of Leagrave, North Luton. The property is ideally positioned for commuters with Leagrave mainline station just over a mile away offering quick and easy access direct into London plus the M1 Junction 11 can also be reached within 1/4 of a mile. Shops, bus routes and other amenities all nearby plus Tesco and other high street retail outlets are in close proximity. The area is also highly regarded by families where children often attend Challney Secondary as their school.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall, a good sized living room opening to a dining area and a modern beech effect kitchen/diner with space for all appliances. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally there is a paved garden to the front and to the rear the garden is in excess of 90 ft allowing plenty of room for an extension to be added to the rear (STPP).
Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are all double glazed. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Council tax band B. EPC rating E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.