1 bedroom terraced house for saleElziver Close, Chickerell, WEYMOUTH
- One bedroom house
- Seperate study/cot room
- Off road Parking
- Rear Landscaped Garden
- Ideal FTB AND BTL
Fox and Sons are delighted to be instructed to list this modern one bedroom house situated in popular Chickerell, Weymouth. The property would make an ideal first time buy, benefits from gas central heating, conservatory and off street parking for two vehicles, other benefits include UPVC glazing
Fox and Sons are delighted to be instructed to list this modern one bedroom house situated in popular Chickerell, Weymouth. The property would make an ideal first time buy, benefits from gas central heating, conservatory and off street parking for two vehicles, other benefits include UPVC glazing and a seperate study area.
Lounge 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding doors, smoke detector, radiator, television point, telephone point, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, sink drainer with chrome swan neck mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in electric oven, built in four ring hob, extractor hood over, under stairs storage housing fuse board and meters, inset spot lights, telephone point, tiled flooring, front aspect front door, front aspect double glazed window.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding doors, light, laminate flooring, NB Two years old with 8 years remaining on guarantee.
First Floor Landing
Front aspect double glazed window, loft access, over stairs storage cupboard housing combi Glowworm boiler installed 4 years ago, radiator, stairs to ground floor.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Study 6' 6" x 4' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.45m )
Velux window, inset spot lights
Suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, inset spot lights, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, front aspect double glazed opaque window.
Patio area leading to front of property, outside tap, outside light.
Fully enclosed by wall and fence, mainly laid to gravel leading to rear patio area, hard standing for sheds, rockery border.
Two allocated parking spaces on gravel drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42237522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT102715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.