2 bedroom apartment for saleBrunswick Square, Hove, East Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Grade II listed Regency conversion
- Some TLC required
- 2 double bedroom lower ground floor apartment
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Courtyard garden
- No onward chain
Get your creative juices flowing and create your very own masterpiece with this stylish 'doer-upper' in Hove's iconic Brunswick Square!Taking in the whole lower ground floor level, this spacious apartment has plenty of scope for redevelopment, provided the necessary consents have been granted.As it is, it's just fine. However, it can be adapted to your lifestyle preference, whether that is a third bedroom, an en suite bathroom or an open plan living arrangement - the world really is your oyster.The location -wow! Most definitely in the top three addresses in Hove to live and, undoubtedly, the most famous seafront square in the whole city. Literally on your doorstep you will find the seafront, Hove lawns and promenade.The popular Western Road is also adjacent, offering everything you could possibly need from local, High Street and boutique shops, fantastic cafes and patisseries, takeaways, trendy bars and the finest eateries for miles around.This truly is an exceptional opportunity for someone to really put their own stamp on their new home, whether buying to live in, renovating and selling on - you're certainly on to a winner!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 23'7 x 15'4 (7.19m x 4.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 10'2 (4.35m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'8 x 7'7 (2.34m x 2.31m)
- Utility Area: 17'5 at narrowest point x 8'8 at widest point (5.31m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'5 x 17'5 (5.62m x 5.31m)
- Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42238107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32410397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Brighton (Western Rd). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.