4 bedroom detached house for saleByfield Road, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Detached home
- Four bedrooms
- 18ft Lounge
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Solar panels
- Double garage
- Ideal family home
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* 18ft Lounge
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Ideal family home
* Solar panels
* Double garage
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
2.51m x 3.43m (8'3" x 11'3"). Window to front, radiator.
3.12m x 3.51m (10'3" x 11'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, electric double oven, gas hob with pull out extractor hood, window to rear, radiator, door to garden.
Window to rear, two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, understairs cupboard, radiator.
3.45m x 5.74m (11'4" x 18'10"). Window to front, fireplace, radiator, double patio doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
3.61m x 3.51m (11'10" x 11'6"). Window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, window to front, radiator.
2.97m x 3.81m (9'9" x 12'6. Double bedroom. Window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
3.48m x 2.16m (11'5" x 7'1"). Window to rear, radiator.
2.54m x 2.82m (8'4" x 9'3"). Window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, window to front, radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned area, shrubs to front, off road parking for two cars, double garage, solar panels fitted to the front of the property. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, patio area ideal for entertaining, shrubbed borders, range of trees, green house, access to double garage, side gate access to front.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42238383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.