3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCompit Hills, Cromer
Sold STC £255,000
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge & Good Sized Conservatory
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Established Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
A well presented detached bungalow set in an ideal location on the outskirts of Cromer, boasting a spacious lounge/diner, good sized conservatory, & two double bedrooms along with a smaller bedroom/study. With well tended, established front & rear gardens, a garage & driveway parking.
Set in an residential area of Cromer, this well presented detached bungalow is in an ideal location out of the town centre of Cromer yet under a mile from the shops, restaurants, transport links, and of course the stunning beaches and North Norfolk coastline. The property consists of an open plan kitchen/breakfast room, spacious lounge/diner, conservatory, two double bedrooms along with a smaller bedroom/study, cloakroom, and family bathroom. There is a lovely private sloped garden to the rear with an elevated patio seating area benefiting from lovely views. There are raised beds, established shrubs and borders along with various fruit bushes and a shed. The property is approached by a driveway with access to the garage. There is an established front garden with shrubs, borders and trees.
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Laminate wood flooring and radiator. Door into garage. Doors off.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin.
Lounge / Diner 22' 3" x 12' 10" ( 6.78m x 3.91m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire. Carpet, radiator and spot lights. Television and telephone points. Serving hatch into kitchen. Glazed door into;
With a UPVC door to the side of the property. Airing cupboard with gas central heating boiler. Loft access and radiator. Storage cupboard. Doors off.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel single sink with drainer and mixer tap. Built in double oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator, vinyl flooring and inset down lights. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 18' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.23m )
Of UPVC and brick construction. Double doors opening to the side aspect to the rear garden. Laminate wood flooring and exposed brick. Radiator and television point.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator and carpet. Sliding door to WC.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over the garden. Built in wardrobe. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 / Study 6' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.91m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator and carpet.
With a four piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage unit below, bath and corner shower cubicle. Spot lights and radiator. Part tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Two obscure double glazed windows to the side aspect.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.49m )
With up and over door. Power and light. Door into house.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking for two cars leading to the garage. The front garden is well established with shrubs, flowers, trees and borders. There is a shingled pathway leading to the front door and side gate leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an artificial grass elevated seating area giving lovely views, and with several steps leading down to the main garden. There are established shrubs, flowers, fruit bushes and borders throughout, with raised beds. There is a further patio seating area, pond and a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42238569.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.