3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Warren, Clapham, Bedford
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Bedroom Property
- Village Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Log Burner
**VILLAGE COTTAGE** located in the village of Clapham on a secluded street is this three bedroom cottage style property with close proximity to local post office, restaurants and other conveniences. Clapham is a historic village to the north of Bedford just off the A6.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Dining room, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms. Further benefits include rear garden, double glazing (where specified) and central heating.
Lounge 12' 9" Max x 12' Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, open fire place with wood burner and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 9" Max x 8' 9" ( 3.89m Max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, open fire place and door to front access.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, asterite one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer tiling to the splashback area, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, door to bathroom, door to side access and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head off taps, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator, part tiling throughout and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Max x 8' 9" ( 3.89m Max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" Max x 9' 1" ( 2.92m Max x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and window to landing.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn, block paved patio with bush and shrub borders and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42238575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.