1 bedroom flat for saleAnthony Road, South Norwood, SE25 5HP
- Ground Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Double Glazing, Electric Heating & Fitted Wardrobes
- Situated near to Woodside Green with its local shops
- Cul-de-sac location on the popular Laing Development
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen with window facing lawn to rear.
- Entry Phone
- Vacant - we hold keys
- The Tram Link is local
ONE BED PURPOSE BUILT GROUND FLOOR FLAT which is vacant, we hold the keys. Brief benefits include PARKING, HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING AND ENTRY PHONE SECURITY SYSTEM. Living area is open plan to the kitchen which is plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Situated in a cul-de-sac with Woodside Green being local. THE TRAMLINK SERVES THE AREA along with Norwood Junction B/R overground station with it's frequent services to London. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.