3 bedroom terraced house for saleStaveley Road, Poolsbrook, Chesterfield
- Beautifully designed new build properties
- Prices from £104,995
- 6% guaranteed return per annum for 2 years
- Fully managed and let on the owners behalf
- A rural village location within 15-minute commute to Chesterfield
- Safe and secure gated complex
- Flexible new build payment plans
- Low running costs due to eco-friendly methods installed
- Modern and high quality fixtures and fittings
This is an ideal opportunity for investors to purchase one of the three bedroomed townhouses within this plush new property development, with prices starting from £159,995.
The Woodlands Chesterfield is an entirely new-build development that will emerge completed and ready for occupancy in late 2017, having undergone full construction and development to the highest standard including the use of eco-build methods. Electric gates surrounding The Woodlands community, CCTV security, onsite parking and beautifully landscaped gardens are some of the excellent features that the development will include.
The development comprising of 15 two bedroom apartments, 5 two bedroom houses and 10 three bedroom townhouses, is based in the former mining village of Poolsbrook, North East Derbyshire. Set in and around some of the prettiest countryside in Britain this secure residence will offer the best of both worlds for any commuter, couple or family.
Only suitable for investors.
Designed for modern day living and functionality, the spacious Noble properties boast a high specification:
• Fully-fitted, modern kitchen units with stainless steel fittings, integrated electric oven and electric hob.
• Contemporary bathroom suites, with wall and floor tiling and thermostatically controlled shower.
• Flush, oak veneered doors with chrome door furniture.
• Recessed low-voltage ceiling spot lighting.
• Satin chrome electrical sockets and no-touch switches throughout.
• TV and BT points to living areas and bedrooms.
• Audio entry phone system from entrance door to apartments.
• Mains-operated smoke detectors.
• Secure mortice locks on all properties’ entrance doors and secure locking system on all windows.
• 10-year structural warranty
With the buzzing Chesterfield town centre just 15 minutes by car from its door, a 5-minute drive to junction 29A of the M1, less than 2 hours by train from Chesterfield to London and the stunning Peak District National Park just a 25-minute drive from The Woodlands; this gated community is the perfect place to call home for commuting professionals and families alike.
Poolsbrook is a small rural village near Staveley. The village itself is home to the well-known Poolsbrook Country Park and offers a convenience store, butchers and a football club – with nearby town Staveley offering a wider range of shops and amenities. There are two local Poolsbrook schools, and a total of six schools and colleges within a three mile radius.
This development can offer the buy-to-let investor a guaranteed annual rental income of 6% net of the purchase price for two years - projections of 6%+ from year three onwards.
The apartments come with a 195-year Leasehold property ownership, while the houses and townhouses are Freehold.
Reservation and buying process:
There is a reservation form to be completed and returned along with the reservation fee of £2,500, a copy of your photo ID and proof of residency i.e. a utility bill or bank statement (no older than 3 months old).
Further details of the buying process and payment option are available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42239979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6820306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevenson Whyte, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.